Roger the Hogger
A downloadable game for Windows
This is my first finished game. Made with GameMaker: Studio.
Roger the Hogger is a very simple/short platformer with 9 levels. My goal in creating this was to establish some fundamentals for myself when making games.
This game features:
- a title screen with a unique theme song
- some variety in the levels and a ramping challenge (though the overall game is very easy)
- is a beatable game with an "ending screen..."
- is relatively wordless. Players should be able to play/beat the game no problem without me having to explain the controls to them, either here or in-game.
- a named main character. This isn't so much a fundamental like the other points, but I wanted some kind of character that would fit the game and that I could possibly build on in the future. Roger is an anthropomorphic warthog who "hogs" treasure.
Download .exe file, place it anywhere you like, and double click it to play.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.